Thank you for sharing our love of books, reading, and Ohio literature. How do we know you share this love? Because you wouldn’t be visiting this page if you didn’t!
The Ohioana Library’s mission is to collect, preserve and celebrate Ohio literature. We couldn’t do it without people like YOU who help make programs like these possible:
• The Ohioana Book Festival, a free, public event attended by thousands each year.
• The Ohioana Awards, given to recognize outstanding Ohio writers and books.
• The Walter Rumsey Marvin Grant, a competitive prize for emerging young Ohio writers.
• Ohioana’s collection, an ever-growing repository of more than 80,000 items that playwright Jerome Lawrence called “the literary Fort Knox of our state.”
• The Ohioana Quarterly, a full-color magazine published four times each year, featuring book reviews, interviews, articles, and a calendar of literary happenings around Ohio.
These programs help Ohioana “connect readers and Ohio writers,” thanks to people like you. If you already support Ohioana – thank you! If you’d like to become part of this special group, click on the “Donate” icon below to be taken to our shop. If you love books, reading, and Ohio literature, the Ohioana Library is the place for you! We look forward to seeing you at the library or one of our events!
The Ohioana Library is a model of a successful public-private partnership. Although we receive partial funding from the State of Ohio, we rely on the generous support of individuals, businesses, foundations, and organizations to carry out our mission and programming. Your valuable contribution may take the form of a one-time general donation via our online store or a commemorative or memorial gift. Click the icon above to make a donation via our online store.
Corporate and Foundation Sponsorships are special gifts to provide major underwriting for Ohioana projects and events. Sponsors receive special benefits and recognition for their involvement. For information on sponsorship opportunities with Ohioana, contact Executive Director David Weaver at (614) 466-3831 or by email at email@example.com. Click the icon above to see the list of sponsors of the 2017 Ohioana Book Festival.
The Ohioana Library is the perfect place to employ present talents or to develop new ones. Volunteers of all ages help us with reviewing books; collecting, organizing, and filing biographical information; entering data into the computer; preparing for special events; developing educational programs; research; and countless other projects. Click the icon above to contact us if you are interested in volunteering.